March 8, 2012

Sister Spotlight - Julie Warner

I was going to write up a whole paragraph talking about my exotic travels, my adventures at college, or my, well.....you catch the drift.  Something to reel you in.

Truth is I grew up in the town where if you blink you miss it - Payson, Utah.  The biggest excitement that happened was when I was about 12 and Kevin Bacon came to film Footloose.  Now it is amazing to see the growth, not only do they have more than one stoplight, but it is real neat to think soon they will have a temple too!

At the time I met Wade, I was working at the produce department in Smiths in Orem.  Every day I would see a "wonderbread" delivery boy.  Finally, I struck up a conversation and five short months later we were married in the Salt Lake Temple.  Wade and I celebrated our 18 year anniversary this past July.  We have been blessed with five of the funnest kids who keep my life busy.

In my spare time I love to work on crafts, read, sew a little, create vinyl lettering projects, scrapbooking, and make girls hairbows.  For now though, my days are full of playdough, Elmo and Go-Dog-Go.  I am so grateful to be a member of this church and especially this ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment