October 9, 2012

October Newsletter


Relief Society Lesson Schedule:

Oct. 07 - General Conference
Oct. 14 - #19 Temporal and Spiritual Blessings from the Word of Wisdom
Oct. 21 - #20 Temporal Salvation for Ourselves and Others
Oct. 28 - How to Obtain Revelation and Inspiration by Richard G. Scott

Sister Spotlight - Rachel Martel

I grew up in Germany, Canada and Idaho and served a mission in Romania.  I graduated from BYU Idaho in recreation leadership from Gonzaga University.  I just moved here from St. George where I was working as an event coordinator at Dixie State College.  One of my favorite things to do in St. George was ushering at Tuachan for plays such as, "Les Miserables, Aladdin, Aida, The Sound of Music and Tarzan."  Les Mis was my favorite!  I also enjoyed being a volunteer captain for the Ironman.

I am currently living with my sister and brother-in-law, Eleisha and Steve Clayton while I look for a job.  My dream job is to coordinate humanitarian service trips for youth.

I love playing ultimate frisbee and being involved with Singular Humanitarian expereince (SHe).  My humanitarian trips have taken me to Nepal, Kenya, and Guatemala.  I love working with youth and enjoyed my calling as a young women's leader in my last ward.

Happy Birthday to....

01 - Kelsie Oswald
01 - Gail Palmer
04 - Denise Luttrell
05 - Susan Daoud
06 - Holly Oswald
07 - Lisa Hawley
09 - Kimberly Sommers
10 -  Eileen Loveless
20 - Jenessa Hughes
24 - Adeena Lago
25 - Wendy Cochran
25 - Ari Fuller
28 - Melanie Day
29 - Mary Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment