My full name is Aly-Marie Teresa Clements. A lof of people think that Marie is my middle name but it's not, my dad just gave me a really long name. My family moved into the ward in September of 2002. My mom is Nora, my dad is Chris and my two brothers are Aaron and Benjamin. I graduated from Taylorsville High School and have a license in Cosmetology and have a Master Esthetician License. I am currently working at the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Deer Valley. I work at The Spa and get to use both of my licenses in one place. I got engaged to Jackson Joseph Stumph in October and we are planning on a wedding sometime after he gets out of Basic Training and Tech School in the Air Force. He is an amazing guy and we have been dating since we were in Junior High School.

No comments:
Post a Comment