May 18, 2013
Sister Spotlight - Morgan Olson
My name is Morgan Olson and my family has lived in this ward my whole life. I have four siblings and land right in the middle. I graduated from Taylorsville High School and just received my Associates from Utah Valley University. I love kids and currently nanny for my cousin and former drill coach. Some things that I enjoy doing are watching movies, going to baseball games, and reading books. I'm usually seen with my nose in a book or with my latest purchase from Barnes and Noble, which my family constantly tease me about because I am quickly running out of shelf space. My family and I have been lucky enough to travel for my brother's baseball games and be able to see many different temples along the way. As well as traveling for baseball, my family does our fair share of traveling within the states. We spend the majority of the summers in Bear Lake and winters in St. George. As much as I love traveling across the U.S., I would be just as happy spending my time up at the lake or down in St. George. I love this church and the opportunity I have to teach in Primary. Being able to see the amazing spirits the children in our ward have, strengthens my testimony each week. The Lord has blessed me and helped me through so many things in my life that I can't imagine what else He has in store for me. I know that as long as I have the gospel in my life I can take on anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment