February 14, 2014

Sister Spotlight - Robin Call

My name is Robin Jean Esplin Call.  I have six sisters and one brother.  I was born in Utah, but lived in California and Hawaii.  I married my husband Chuck in the Salt Lake Temple in 1970.  I was blessed to be a stay at home mom for my two daughters and two sons.  We have thirteen grandchildren.

Chuck and I love snorkeling, scuba, swimming, boogie boarding and hanging out on the beach.  We love to travel and take full advantage of our six weeks of vacation every year.  I love books, decorating my home, thrift store shopping and gardening.

We have served our Heavenly Father in many callings.  My most recent calling was as Relief Society President.  Chuck and I served an inner city mission for four years.  We lived in our previous neighborhood for 30 years where Church served as a Bishop.

We are excited to get to know the members and neighbors in the Morningside Ward.  We appreciate the love and friendship you have extended to our daughter Kim Fuller and her family for the past 16 years and know you are a great ward family.

No comments:

Post a Comment