March 5, 2014

Suspicious Activity in the Neighborhood



I just want to let you know that yesterday morning, just after 6:00 AM, Rick was leaving to work. He was began backing out of the driveway and notice there was a car in the middle of the street without its lights on, but he could tell it was running. He then noticed a shadow by a neighbors car that was parked on the street that night. Rick stayed partially backed out waiting for the car to go, and then the car went in reverse to Morning Vista at the same time, someone ran along the brick wall on the east side of Summer View to the car. It then took off heading west and Rick immediately called the police for suspicious activity. Two patrol cars were in the neighborhood shortly but I don't think anything was found. As far as I know, the cars were ok and nothing was taken. Rick was unsure of the model of the car, but he said it was a GM.  I wanted to let you know, it was earlier than Rick usually goes to work, still dark and most people are just getting ready for the day. 


Shelly  Medley

-------------



I want to Thank Shelly for sharing this information with us all.  Too many incidents are going on around us. Before I go to bed, I look out  the front and back of our house for a quick look around the yard and immediate neighbors.  From time to time, if I wake up in the middle of the night and I'll look out the front and back of the house to make sure there is no movement in view. More than ever, we all need to be looking out for each other and calling the police, like Rick did, if something does not look right.  



Keep a look out and keep in touch with each other,



Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment