October 10, 2010
Sister Spotlight - Debbie Hill
Debbie writes, "In every way, I am the middle kid....with three sisters, and a baby brother (who lives with me and loves his five mothers). I graduated from Olympus High School "just a few" years ago, and attended the Lord's one-and-only TRUE University with a degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences. After graduation, I worked with ARUP Blood Donor Services in the University Medical Center for a few years, then I took a job with a Denver-based company that makes the medical equiptment we used. I now work from home, but travel 70% of the time. My territory currently covers 13 states, but throughout my 12+ years with the company I have visited 49 states (I'm missing Maine!). In my 'spare' time....I love to walk my dog Bosco, read, SCUBA dive around tropical islands, watch my Utes win, and sleep in one time zone! I am also on the board of a local humanitiarian organization called, "Africa is life changing", and have been to Kenya a few times to help with medical teams, AIDS education, and skill training. After 4 years of saving and working, in June of this year we completed the final building on our boarding school. It's incredibly rewarding to see what little it takes to see lives change in tremendous ways. I served a French-speaking mission to Montreal, Canada, and loved that opportunity. I am currently serving as Gospel Doctrine teacher, which is a great way to make sure I do my scripture study and continue to progress beyond what I did on my mission. I have a solid testimony of my Savior, and am grateful for the challenges, and opportunities I am given as a member of His church."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment