My name is Saloma Anna Stowers Tupa'i but I go by Anna. I was born on the beautiful island of Matotua in Western Samoa. When I was born my grandparents wanted to take care of me, more like keep me as their own. My mother then left me behind and moved to New Zealand to get a better education. My grandparents raised me until I was eight years old. I then moved to the United States with my auntie and her family. Her husband was coming here to attend Brigham Young University to study for his masters degree. In 1987 my auntie and family were ready to move back to the island. Traveling through California we met up with my Grandma's sister who lives in Long Beach. To make a long story short I was left behind again with my Grandmother's sister. I graduated from high school in 1989.
After twelve years of marriage I was blessed with five children. Deanna is 23, Jared is 22, Elijah is 17 and Max is 15. My son Angel would be 20 but he was called back to our Heavenly Father at birth. We moved into the ward in October of 2006 and in February 2009 I was blessed once again with a beautiful little girl named Nancyeeanna. She is three years old and keeps me going. I have been greatly blessed throughout my life. I am thankful for the knowledge and my testimony of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful and thankful for the Morningside Ward family. I love you all and thank you for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment