Please join us
Thursday May 8th @ 7pm for our Relief Society Activity.
Meredyth
Martin will be teaching a Basic Embroidery Class.
All you need
to bring is a hoop and scissors...the rest will be provided.
We will be
meeting at the ward building in the gym.
Meredyth is
willing to continue with a monthly embroidery group if you are interested in
learning more and creating additional projects!
Hope to see you all there.
NOTE: We are aware this is the same night as Austin
Michaelis's wedding reception. Luckily the reception starts at
6:00pm. I know I am planning on being at the reception right at 6 pm so I
can be back to the church in time for the class. Let me know if your plans
change, as Meredyth is planning supplies on those that sign up. Remember
all you need to supply is a 6" hoop and scissors.

No comments:
Post a Comment