Dear Family and Friends,
Picture pretty much explains everything. I love my new companion so much. Her name is Hermana Pearson and her family is living in Colorado right now. She is a fantastic person. I feel so honored that the Lord has entrusted me with her, I really have no idea why! She is such a great person. Shes a hard worker and we've already done so much good this week! We have two people with baptimal dates! We also have the same kind of personality: super clean, bubbly, love to shop, love boys(hey! its true---just not while missionaries) and so forth. She didn't take spanish in high school so we are working hard in that, but she testifies so simply and with her heart in all of the lessons that I get teared up some times!!! The members already love her and its just gonna be great. There were only three trainers this transfer, me and two English sisters. One other is also in my district, so that's good I have some one to go to who is in my situation When things get rough, like they always do. Well we are just seeing miracles everyday. We are so blessed. A lady in our ward called us last night and asked if we could help her clean her house because she has had triple bypass surgery twice on her heart and just cant do it anymore....we had a cheesecake factory party planned with our zone at the same time....but of course we went and helped the hermana. We helped take down all her Christmas stuff and jammed out to Christmas gospel music with her. She was so grateful and we came out of there thinking, "yes....that is a Pday. Service. love life." We feel so good after serving the members. Our branch needs lots of service too...we're going to put together children s beds tonight for another recent convert. Should be fun! Funnies thing ever---Our first night in the mission, we sat down to plan after we prayed & I said, "well done today, Watson." (ha ha in an English accent) and it stuck. So I call my companion Watson and she calls me Holmes. Super fun :) h aha I just love her. What else can I say! I should be with her til the end of March in Paterson, but who know there will be 15 new sisters (eng and spanish) coming in in Feb so I might have two more with me :) who knows!!! The lord is completely in control and I trust him.
I just found out from a Peru companion
that a family that we asked to get baptized the first lesson (and the next week
i got emergency transferred cause of my dumb sickness) IS BAPTIZED AND ACTIVE
IN THE CHURCH. THE SON IS PASSING THE SACRAMENT NOW AND THE MOM IS A RELIEF
SOCIETY TEACHER!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH O THE TENDER MERCIES OF GOD!!!! I
literally fell down on my knees and thanked God for letting me be in there home
to bring the gospel to them!!! What else is joy??? Walking by the spirit and
sharing the gospel. Thats it. Give the Lord your heart, give him your time, it
takes two seconds to decide! :) THE CHURCH IS TRUE, THE BOOK IS BLUE AND JESUS
IS A MORMON. :) HAHAhaha
love love love. write me :D
Hermana Nava

No comments:
Post a Comment